Friday, September 28, 2012

Russian English [Appex Labs]



The Advanced Learner's English Russian Translator provides translation for more 350,000 words, phrases and examples and is compiled to offer what learners need most in a translator

Key features:

No connection to the Internet required
Filters added to help you locate the word you are searching for
Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling
Keyword- used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
Real-time search capability

Download:
Russian English [Appex Labs]
Russian English [Appex Labs]

1 comment:

  1. I’m so fortunate these days that I was able to analysis your publish which gives me a lot of concepts that I’ve been looking for. With this, I can use it to my site…I wish to analysis more of your upcoming publish. Thanks a lot.

    Russian translation

    ReplyDelete